AWAM Labour Law Dep. of Labour US Dep. of State SARA ERA UN Women







Civilians and soldiers: How different are we?
reported on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 , 11:10 PM


It is sad to hear that even in the army, this thing happens too. I have been wondering is it power or favour that these soldiers ask. Supposedly, the army is the most discipline people around. I knew this, because I was a nephew of a soldier.

This article will make you think twice about any soldiers around. http://www.newser.com/story/162190/us-soldiers-held-in-s-korean-sex-harassment.html

I am not here to mock soldiers, but I can't help but to tell people about this. I wonder should it be the fact that they are meant to protect us, gave them the right to do so. I will never know but it is wrong for a guardian to harass his/her children. The same should be for the army as it is a violation to harm a civilians.

For that I hope you will now see thing differently. Do not be afraid but let them fear you for there are rules and laws the army must follow. For this, lets continue the effort to stop sexual harassment.







Older Newer
Copyright © 2013. Layout by GodLike. Best view it with Google Chrome 1024*768. All rights reserved to respective owner.